Internship in Online Marketing and Languages
bab.la is a start-up based in Hamburg, Germany. Our product is a fast-growing interactive language portal, containing online dictionaries as well as a blog about living abroad, quizzes and games for language learning. We are among the Top 2000 most visited websites worldwide.
We offer paid internships in languages and marketing in a true start-up atmosphere with full integration into the team, lots of fun and exciting tasks.
Start would be as soon as possible, minimum duration 3 months.
• Build up a comprehensive dictionary in your native language and English
• Develop and maintain the bab.la website in your native language, e.g. by translating it from English
• Work closely with our online marketing manager to establish cooperation with strategic partners in the field of languages
• Plan and execute multi-channel online marketing campaigns
• Research and write your own articles on bab.la’s blog about living abroad
• Excellent English skills in addition to your mother tongue
• Online and language affinity (‘language lover’)
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Highly organized, strong thinker, good communication skills
• Eager to take initiative
• Willingness to work in a young and international team
• First-hand experience in a German Internet start-up
• Gain knowledge of the online language learning market and online marketing strategies
• Lead your own projects
• Work in a fast-paced but fun and international environment with a young and enthusiastic team, nice atmosphere, open communication style and a flat hierarchy
• Hands-on internship in one of Germany’s most exciting cities
Hvordan søger du dette job
We look forward to receiving your application
Please submit your full application (CV and cover letter) to Moritz Frisch, firstname.lastname@example.org