kinesisk | Fraser - Forretning | Aftaler

Aftaler - Tilrettelæggelse

I would like an appointment with Mr Smith please.
我想和史密斯先生预约一个时间。
Formel, meget direkte
When would it suit you?
什么时间适合您?
Formel, høflig
Can we arrange a meeting?
我们能约见一个会面吗?
Formel, høflig
I think we should meet.
我认为我们应该见一面。
Formel, direkte

Aftaler - Udsættelse

I wonder whether we can postpone our meeting?
我想知道我们是否能推迟会面呢?
Formel, meget høflig
I can't make it tomorrow at 2pm. Can we make it a bit later, say 4pm?
明天下午2点我可能不行,晚一点可以吗?4点钟怎么样?
Formel, høflig
Would it be possible to set another date?
我们可以另约一个时间吗?
Formel, høflig
I have to postpone our meeting until…
我不得不把会面推迟到...
Formel, høflig
Unfortunately I am double booked on the day we arranged to meet. Would it be possible to make another date?
不好意思,我们预约的那天我另外有约,我们另约一个时间好吗?
Formel, høflig
I am forced to change the date of our meeting.
我不得不更改我们会面的日期。
Formel, direkte
Could we make it a bit earlier/later?
我们的会面能提前/推迟一点吗?
Formel, direkte

Aftaler - Aflysning

I could not reach you on the phone, so I am writing you this mail to tell you I have to cancel your appointment for tomorrow. I'm extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
您的电话无法接通,所以给您写邮件告诉您我不得不取消明天的预约,对因此造成的任何不便,我表示十分抱歉。
Formel, høflig
Regretfully, I have to inform you that I will not be able to attend our proposed meeting, and shall therefore have to cancel.
非常抱歉地告诉您,我无法参加我们约定的会面,因而不得不取消预约。
Formel, høflig
I'm afraid I have to cancel our appointment for tomorrow.
恐怕我必须取消明天的预约。
Formel, høflig
Owing to…, I'm afraid I have to cancel our appointment.
因为...,恐怕我不得不取消会面。
Formel, høflig