Engelsk-finsk oversættelse af "drop-in"

EN

"drop-in" finsk oversættelse

volume_up
drop-in {substantiv}
FI

EN drop-in
volume_up
{substantiv}

drop-in (også: decline, drop)
volume_up
pudotus {substantiv}

Eksempelsætninger "drop-in" på finsk

Disse sætninger kommer fra eksterne kilder og er måske ikke nøjagtige. bab.la kan ikke holdes ansvarlig for dette indhold. Læs mere her.

EnglishToday, the drop in world cereal stocks is threatening the planet's food safety.
Maailmanlaajuisten viljavarastojen väheneminen uhkaa planeetan elintarviketurvaa.
EnglishUnder Screen saver, in the drop-down list, click the screen saver you want to use.
Valitse Näytönsäästäjä-kohdan avattavasta luettelosta haluamasi näytönsäästäjä.
EnglishDespite satisfactory economic growth, the drop in unemployment is stagnating.
Tyydyttävästä talouskasvusta huolimatta työttömyyden väheneminen on pysähtynyt.
EnglishThis represents a drop of 90%, leaving only 10% of the jobs still in place.
Määrä on laskenut 90 prosenttia, ja työpaikoista on jäljellä vain 10 prosenttia.
EnglishThe supply of beef would thus be limited in order to adapt to the drop in demand.
Tällä tavoin lihan tarjontaa vähennettäisiin, jotta se vastaisi kysynnän vähenemistä.
EnglishIt is not uniquely based on the Union's exports, nor on a widespread drop in prices.
Se ei perustu ainoastaan unionin vientipyrkimyksiin tai hintojen yleiseen laskuun.
EnglishI will add another drop of water so that you do not open the champagne too soon.
Aion vielä esittää oman näkemykseni, jotta ette avaisi samppanjapulloa liian aikaisin.
EnglishSupporting the elections is a very good thing, but it is just a drop in the ocean.
Vaalien tukeminen on erittäin myönteinen askel, mutta se on vain pisara valtameressä.
EnglishThe proposal deserves our support, but it is only a drop in an ocean of needs.
Ehdotus ansaitsee tukemme, mutta se on silti vain pisara tarpeiden meressä.
EnglishIn France, in particular, we are seeing a worrying drop in the number of researchers.
Ranskassa on nähtävissä, että tutkijoiden määrä on laskenut huolestuttavasti.
EnglishIf the CAP budget is frozen, this means an irrevocable drop in direct payments.
Jos YMP:n talousarvio jäädytetään, tämä merkitsee suorien maksujen väistämätöntä laskua.
EnglishThe 50 000 tickets that you mentioned, Commissioner, these are a drop in the ocean.
Herra komissaari, ne ilmoittamanne 50 000 lippua ovat vain pisara meressä.
EnglishWe cannot allow Romanian farmers to be harmed and punished by a drop in subsidies.
Emme voi jättää romanialaisia viljelijöitä pulaan ja rankaista heitä vähentämällä tukia.
EnglishThe sum is of course absolutely ridiculous, less than the proverbial drop in a bucket!
Summa on tietenkin täysin naurettava ja vielä vähemmän kuin kuuluisa pisara meressä!
EnglishWe are already doing this, though our efforts are a mere drop in the ocean.
Painotamme sitä jo nyt, mutta ponnistelumme ovat kuin pisara valtameressä.
EnglishA drop in fair trade threshold prices would help them to sell in the EU.
Reilun kaupan kynnyshintojen lasku auttaisi tuotteiden myyntiä EU:n alueella.
EnglishReducing aid through modulation leads to an unreasonable drop in agricultural income.
Tuen laskeminen mukautuksen kautta johtaa maataloustulojen kohtuuttomaan romahdukseen.
EnglishHowever, that initiative is a drop in the ocean compared to what is needed.
Aloite on kuitenkin vain pisara meressä siihen verrattuna, mitä tarvitaan.
EnglishDrop the file where you want the shortcut, and a shortcut icon appears.
Pudota tiedosto kohtaan, johon haluat pikakuvakkeen, niin pikakuvake tulee siihen.
EnglishIf you are ever in London, you are most welcome to drop in for a cup of tea.
Jos joskus käytte Lontoossa, olette oikein tervetullut pistäytymään kupilliselle teetä.

Andre ord i vores ordbog